Tuesday, March 14, 2006

"TEAR HER HEAD OFF!!!"


This along with much cheering and booing could be overheard from my son as we entertained the children at Sunday's WWF style Wrestling event. What brought us? A friend who is trying to launch his Pro-wrestling career. Now, skipping church and going to wrestling was ironic indeed. Especially considering my church home study of late has me wrestling with the concepts they're coming to the ring with! How can I be expected to treat someone of a "different religion" with any less love and respect because they worship God differently than I do. It's unacceptable. I haven't the time or notion to get into it.

While my son enjoys a couple of days in the country with family, I stay focused on work and home. Tonight was for dining and a movie with my future sister-in-law. Failure to Launch. MmmmMatthew MmmmmMcConnahey. The man is butter.

Now, back to that work of art called "My Resume".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home