Saturday, April 01, 2006

Earth Princess


It's not even April yet and I have the tell tale signs of mountain biking painting their colourful renderings on my hiney.

I am diligently "in-training" for skating the half marathon with several runs and skates under my belt, a couple of mountain bike rides (yes, there was still snow on the trails *insert beaming smile*). I haven't decided yet if I want a better time or if it will be a joy ride.

In addition to the above, two visits to the gym for cardio and weights with another on my to-do list for tomorrow at 10:30am.

It is with trepid intimidation that I head out on the trails while the ground is soft and trails are wet, rocks are slippery...So...Instead, this may be THEE time to begin to learn some bicycle maintenance. Due to the misfortune of "Undeliverable Christmas gifts" I have found myself the beneficiary of a bevy of mountain biking goodies. In addition, the most wicked chain cleaner, solutions, assessories and so on, a heart rate monitor with GPS device have all been donated to none other than moi. As for the super sweet waterproof continuum vibram Merrell's, well, I'm certain the size ten and a half can transform into a size six.

In other outdoor dreams and desires...I am projecting myself back onto Three Doves at the Gunks, I am camping in Algonquin Park, I am having Teenie (who I saw at the gym today & she looks great) or her husband Orlando massage me, I am playing in the water up at the lake...So much to do, so little time.

I best get to bed, Yoga comes early and Little Grunt has a concert tomorrow. "I will be playing Hot Cross Buns on the recorder...Next, I will be playing Tiger Hunt on the piano". I have had him rehearsing - in front of an audience of stuffed animals, for the family, at T & M's house, so he should feel quite confident.

Would anyone like to buy a size four bridesmaid's gown?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home