Saturday, May 13, 2006

Mother's Day - part one

Before lil'grunt headed off for the weekend with his papa (who, for the record, forgot it was mother's day this weekend, in years gone by my mother would have Omar sign a card to give to me)...Omar has Mother's Day gifts (thank goodness for the ladies at daycare) all about the house for me. I just found a card framed in pink with a pink heart that he even drew a shadow behind the heart for a 3D effect (that's pretty cool - especially for a seven year old), four other multicoloured hearts, a sun and two of his "crazy S's" and Love Omar xoxoxoxo <3

Dear mom you are the most responsible, proud hard working, happy happy happy mom!!!!!! You are the best mom ever!

Big Sigh. Yes, all the drugs help ;-)

I will miss him on Mother's Day

Last year Moot and Omar delivered breakfast in bed to me. ..






2 Comments:

Blogger Canada said...

Happy Mother's Day. That sucks that it isn't your weekend. Do you get to keep him for Father's Day?

Saturday, 13 May, 2006  
Blogger nancycle said...

I will see Omar Sunday night and that is what I get and that is what I will appreciate.

I will look at it as God's gift to have my mom all to myself on Sunday.

Re: "getting to keep" Omar for Father's Day. That wouldn't make me happy as it wouldn't make Omar happy.

I'm not interested in inflicting pain on anyone, that doesn't ease my pain.

I am only interesting in doing what's right, not what's "easy".

"Do or do not. There is no try."
- Yoda, 'The Empire Strikes Back'

:-)

Saturday, 13 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home