Friday, May 12, 2006

When Life Gives You Lemons...

Squirt the juice into the eyes of your enemies? Huh?

Today, I saw my little man come to tears over the Mootappearance (aka the disappearance of Grog Moot). I think it's fair to say that this portion of my life is sucking in gargantuan ways. Yes, yes, it's true that I haven't developed and facial rashes or nervous twitches as yet.

Sullen, I sought answers to where Moot could have disappeared to. Which, brought me here

I think they may be onto something.

3 Comments:

Blogger Canada said...

Okay, what would be true irony is if Moot and the other Moot (whose wife came to U2 with us) really were the Useless Men. Maybe that's what they really do with their days!

Friday, 12 May, 2006  
Blogger nancycle said...

LOL! Nuh-uh! I've seen them in action.

"Other Moot" resembles a member of the Borg during the day and I think it's fair to say that with that busy family, he's no longer "test driving" or driving around in circles, let alone cutting a path of buffoonery in cyberspace.

Mine you, without much prevoking, I'm sure it IS possible that Mrs. Moot would be able to find, (on the rare occurance) Useless qualities in him of her very own. ;-)

Friday, 12 May, 2006  
Blogger nancycle said...

Aha!

Useless Man sighting!!!

Time to craft yet another Useless question for the Useless Man to answer.

Look...He left foot prints!

Wednesday, 17 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home