Thursday, September 21, 2006

Flab-a-lange Be Gone



"Me and My Gang" 2006

I simply can't take it.

The "ponch" must go.

Consider this DAY ONE in gut removal. I know what I need to do. Having a brother who has competed and trains doesn't leave me with any excused accept apathy. Having yet another personal trainer in the family, again can only be a source of motivation. Frankly after playing on the water this summer with someone with cans like hers was a little...unsettling to say the least! LOL!!!

So, like I said, I know what I need to do. Now it's just a matter of doing it.

Some of my friends may scoff at my newly claimed inch to pinch. Me, I no like it and care NOT to hear otherwise. It's about being fit and being strong. While my heart and lungs feel bullet proof, my mid section feels...Well, dough boyish. The above photo was taken before Easter and you can see my little Buddha belly poking through.

Allow me to dedicate the 21st to posting results day! I'm no schlep when it comes to maintaining a physical lifestyle. I have been a schlep when it comes to isometrics and weight training though...Goals? Yeah, I wanna play hockey next year, I wanna continue to be strong on my bike and feel good in my skin.

Did I mention that I'm no longer UN-employed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home