Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Left Overs

After inviting Omar’s dad Cliff to stay for supper, I realize there might not be enough mashed potatoes. Leaving the guys behind, I borrow his Jeep and head to the store. Pretty uneventful, one long line up, an annoying woman in a stupid hat, a kid who pukes and I’m OUT.

Back at the house, I arrive with the potatoes and break out
Le Willi Waller 2006. I was surprised Cliffy knew of Le Willi Waller 2006! When using quality products such as Le Willi Waller 2006, it makes kitchen preparation so much easier. CHECK IT OUT!


Bon Appetite!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger crse said...

oh wow. ALthough Im hesitant to take cooking advice from a man with teeth like that, i gotta say, a good potato peeler can make all the difference in the world....I trust ya nan, Im going to look into this....

Thursday, 28 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home