Sunday, April 29, 2007

Who's My Daddy?

From time to time girls need to do what girls need to do. Last night it was getting together with one of my favourite men on the whole planet and watching the game. Unfortunately we lost in over time, but I passed out before I could see the final slaying. I've never watched a game in HD till now, he has a brand new 40" SONY HD TV. It's only 4" deep!

This morning after shaking away the blur of last night's loss, it rejuivinated myself in the country, then home to ride my bike. The trails were incredibly dry and populated. My thoughts were random and odd to say the least.


I think my belly button is too pretty not to decorate it....Ohhhhh Canadaaaa.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Canada said...

WHEN?!?!?!? I'll call and make the appointment!!!!

Monday, 07 May, 2007  
Blogger nancycle said...

I'm contemplating....Next Saturday - PM :-)

Monday, 07 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home