Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Out of the Boo

Funny little e-mail I received this morning, thought I'd share it with y'all....


The World's Shortest Fairy Tale...

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?"
The girl said, NO!" And the girl lived happily ever after and
went shopping,dancing, camping, drank martinis,
always had a clean house, never had to cook,
did whatever the hell she wanted, never argued,
didn't get fat, travelled more, had many lovers,
didn't save money, and had all the hot water to herself.
She went to the theatre, never watched sports,
never wore fricken lacy lingerie that went up her ass,
had high self esteem, never cried or yelled,
felt and looked fabulous in sweat pants,
and burped, swore, and farted all the time.

THE END


NOW...HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Dave2 said...

Burping and farting all the time? Well doesn't she sound perfectly lovely! I want to marry her right now! :-)

Wednesday, 25 April, 2007  
Blogger Lone Grey Squirrel said...

I just know there's a message there somewhere. And the moral of the story is......? Sweatpants - good and lingerie -bad?

Wednesday, 25 April, 2007  
Blogger Canada said...

I hope she had some good air freshener!

You make me laugh!

Wednesday, 25 April, 2007  
Blogger nancycle said...

dave2 - Ha! You probably fart more than any of us! Closet farter!! LOL Don't like the competion, huh Dave ;-) Yes, we all know your future wife won't make a whiff. Maybe you can have her fart sac removed like a pet skunk.

lone grey squirrel - I think her message in sending this might be related to the "percieved" differences in our lifestyles.

canada - OK, I won't say what I want to say....lol....but good air freshener is always a nice thing in a person's home. Anyone's home....No one in particular...Yup...Any ole home.

Wednesday, 25 April, 2007  
Blogger Canada said...

hmmm . . . a hint of sorts?

Friday, 27 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home