Monday, March 05, 2007

Me Time

Grinding away here at home today with two GIGANTIC swollen tonsils. I was going to post a seached internet picture of what they look like, but after viewing a series of the most vial photos of unexplainable tonsil destruction I have deemed myself a pussy. I must be one of those hyper-sensitive people who can't tolerate light or sound or something, cuz anyone who could live to talk about letting their sore throat get to those levels, must have some mutant pain nerve blocking abilities. I simply don't even have what it takes to post the pictures. Yeah, so, perhaps I'm a big diaper wearing baby. Maybe I am afraid to even eat the soup that's in the microwave right now. So what?! What if I am?

So there.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. :( I always do that too--think I am a big baby compared to what I see out there, but then I ultimately get to the point of "well I am sick and I feel lousy and pathetic so the heck with everyone else!"
Eat some ice cream, that will help. :)

Monday, 05 March, 2007  
Blogger nancycle said...

diane - thanks :) turns out I have a full blown case of strep throat. Doc said I was a tough cookie, but said I had every right to feel crumby.

Monday, 05 March, 2007  
Blogger Canada said...

So, did you manage the soup?

Feel better soon! Let me know if you need Thai hot&sour soup (my number one choice for sore throats and/or general malaise). I can get you some tomorrow, if you'd like.
xo

Monday, 05 March, 2007  
Blogger nancycle said...

I managed the carrot soup with giant LIMA beans.

You are the best of the best of the bestest friends on the planet. Did you know that?

I'm headed downtown for an appt, will call you when I'm coming home.



Thank you.

Tuesday, 06 March, 2007  
Blogger Canada said...

Yo, strep girl, WTF are you doing "heading downtown" to appointments?!?!?!?!?!

Did the doctor mention anything about rest and lots of fluids? Especially the REST part?

Bad patient. Very, very bad.

Tuesday, 06 March, 2007  
Blogger nancycle said...

But-but-but! It wasn't work related! It was ME health related!!!!

Tuesday, 06 March, 2007  
Blogger Canada said...

well . . . okay, then. :)

Wednesday, 07 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home