Friday, April 13, 2007

PLAYOFFS ARE HERE!!!!


What's RED and WHITE and PINK all over? The Sens KICKING The Penguins tail feathers (DO penguins have feathers?) and ME in my new PINK sens jersey from my good lovin' man.

Now, look wouldja, just look at this SUPER AWESOME SWEET pic I took Wednesday night. My all time favourite number one player, none other than Danny Boy, #11 Daniel Alfredsson taking a shot at net while Pitsburgh goalie looks over his shoulder ... Click on pic for a larger view of utter shutter genius.

How sweet it is...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lone Grey Squirrel said...

I understand that the Senators are possible favorites to win the Cup. Is that, true? I did not follow the regular season but I'll be following the Playoffs. I've joined the canada.com fantasy pool. I am in 15th spot after the first round.

Go Senators.

Saturday, 14 April, 2007  
Blogger nancycle said...

lone grey squirrel - I'm honestly not sure how their positioned. My bf won his hockey pool $600 ! He'd know more. I'll check out that web site for sure, 15th spot sounds great! OK, off to finish up Playoff Party Preparations!!

WOOO HOOO!!!!!

WOOOO HOOOOO!!! Extra WOO HOO for my son, who's team won their last two of three games and for his goal! :)

Saturday, 14 April, 2007  
Blogger Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Congrats to Omar for his goal and his team winning streak. He's quite the sportsman, isn't he?

Sunday, 15 April, 2007  
Blogger Canada said...

hockey. Oh yeah, *go Sens go*!

Sunday, 15 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home