Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Mother do you think they'll drop the bomb

Where my wild things go...

Passionate. I begin thinking about my bike at work …I decide to skip lunch so I can leave an hour early…Once home, the fatigue of a day hits me like a wet blanket weighing down on me … A little voice calls out, it’s going to rainnn … Blurred rain drops line my helmet like dangling diamonds, my helmet becomes my crown and suddenly I own the forest! … My bike becomes my transporter taking me wherever I want to go, it becomes my companion, I love it so . . . . .





Which reminds me…


SEPTEMBER FACE

Wrapped in delicate florid enamel

Heeds a reflection that is my paragon

To foreordain in a luxuriant stream

Paired with a halcyon seraph to poise me

To rejoice in a wilderness of sweets

Whilst our hearts reside perennial bliss

My verse swings high to the heavens

An echo of grace bends my ear





Which reminds me…


JUUUUUUUUUUDASsssssssssssssssssssss!!!




















OR...

Judas! *high fives* DuUuude!!


Jude-o-rama, The Judinator!

http://www9.nationalgeographic.com/channel/gospelofjudas/





Which reminds me…

I took out my new toy tonight.

Garmin Forerunner 301.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home