Friday, April 07, 2006

Woody Soup

An E-Mail from Dad this morning:

Dad: look what I found in my can of Campbell's Seafood Chowder....Not the penny.... the piece of wood... guess who I'm contacting...



Me: Holy shit cakes! The day has come! We've struck it rich!!! Seafood Chowder for LIFE!!!! LOL! How weird!! How gross!! I'm so sorry! Did you bite on it? Yech.

Dad: Yes I did bite on it.... I was wondering what the heck it was, I first thought it was the stem of something so I took it out and put it on a napkin. This morning when I was looking at it again I realised that it looked more like wood than fibre from a plant stem.... as you saw in the picture. I've called Campbell's and they are forwarding me a 'return kit' so that they can take a closer look at it and see if it was wood or plant fibre..... also sending me some free vouchers for more woody soup..... :-) It was weird but not gross....

Me: LOL! Oh dad...You are one in a million! Keep eattin'! We'll build a boat! LOL!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*giggles* I haven't asked him yet what that dark brown object is. Quite frankly, I think I'm afraid to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home