Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Sky Is Falling

Somewhere deep, deep, deep in the deep-deep distant way offs of way offville, twisting and turning, electronic communication, isolated desperation... Ah *hoy*! I lost and entire blog entry. Grrr!!! Several days ago now....

I recall I mentioned my thoughts on reading Dr. Phil's wife's book. Thoughts that have since evaporated....

Nevertheless, more important news .... ... ... ...

I suspect that I haven't been able to actually have a clear thought, complete from one end to the next now for seemingly days, or possible years. Do you think I have ADD? I think I might have ADD. In fact, I think that ADD might actually be a "condition" concocted by adults with poor temperament.

T h i n k a b o u t i t.

Some of you may have already seen this picture:


Some say love, other say...odd twisted love.

I say humorous.

Others say "unemployed too long".



You be the judge, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home