Saturday, December 30, 2006

Country Livin' It's The Life For Me!! Part ONE



Ugh. Flu, colds, general malaise. At least the dog is smiling. I developed stomach pains on Thursday and went up to mom and dad's to be taken care of...Turns out my brother had the same and then his girlfriend got the barfy flu. Poor thing, her parents are visiting from the States and she was primarily puking. Vomiting is a much nicer word, I agree, but prefer primarily puking to vomiting visit. My Dad had a head cold. A bunch of sickies we were, un-huh, achoo.

By Friday afternoon, my tummy felt a little better. The lake ice was only about 4" thick, so not really ready for skating, perfect day for tubing though...But the local ski hill close by wasn't advertising tubing...and the local two-movie-theatre just finished holding Charlotte's Web over...So, Omar tried his new snowboard while my niece and I used the traditional bum on a board method. By nighttime the stars were out and we used the three-person toboggan and were going for distance! By the morning, I was the proud new owner of my dad's cold.

:-/

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww...im sorry about the flu...misery. sheer misery. im glad you got some snow time! we've had no snow here and im not too sorry...

Sunday, 31 December, 2006  
Blogger nancycle said...

thanks crse :-)

Sunday, 31 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home