Friday, May 04, 2007

AHA ha-ha...hahahah......hm.

If having an epiphany moment is like someone turning on the lights, then who turned them off?

I've been meeting a lot of people and recently did a travel day with a rep from Montreal. When touring the city with many strangers, good conversation is a real bonus. She was discussing the exact moment when she came to be able to see herself as though others viewed her. Not only did I find this facinating, her ability to visualize her "happy place" had me envious when she was able to go into such great detail about it. Geez, my happy place had always been where my butt was parked.

It's a gift to have the opportunity to meet, share and learn with others.


If heading into a dark tunnel makes someone run back to the light, won't they miss the adventure of getting through to the other side?

2 Comments:

Blogger crse said...

See? I like that your happy place is wherever your butt is parked! Thats a very zen image. But I would pay serious money to get to the place where i understand how others see me and was ok with it....oh wait...i already do! Its called therapy!

Monday, 07 May, 2007  
Blogger nancycle said...

crse - Zen for sure...BUT the inevitable automatic pilot that's in pursuit of balance, my happy ass wants a fantasy happy place just like hers! Go figure eh?

Therapy - highly under-rated. It's like stainglass for the soul.

Monday, 07 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home