Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Spider Relocation Services Available Here

Mother's Day was FANTASTIC. A kodacrome of brilliant colours, brightest whites and blackest blacks - a full picture.

The OPP report went well. I'll be honest, I cried on the way home, it was a bit much for me. I was told to expect the possibility of a supina. The telling gut wrenching that is my internal weather vane spinning in gale force winds can relax any time now....

A fifth reconcilliation has been made, that's kind of cool..Wowsers.

Oh and uh....THE SENS WON IN A SHUT OUT LAST NIGHT!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger crse said...

This whole OPP thing, did I miss it or is it private? I dont want to pry but im a little worried about you buddy! Yay for good mother's day though!

Tuesday, 15 May, 2007  
Blogger nancycle said...

crse - Thanks Pal. It's totally private. I'm a bit twisted up over it today, but that'll be short lived. I'll get a couple of good laughs into me, lift my spirits and then plan my vengance. :-D

Tuesday, 15 May, 2007  
Blogger Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Yah! for mothers and senators. Sorry for your OPP troubles.

Tuesday, 15 May, 2007  
Blogger nancycle said...

lgs - Thanks :)

Tuesday, 15 May, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too
-anon

Tuesday, 15 May, 2007  
Blogger crse said...

Remember buddy, vengeance is best served cold with a tall drink of malice! I have lots of good revenge plans if you need help!

Wednesday, 16 May, 2007  
Blogger nancycle said...

I'll need your e-mail address!

Wednesday, 16 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home