Friday, May 11, 2007

STIMPY, EETS SO SHINY AND NEWWWW....

On my mark, get set, GO!


/// Speed News ///// Speed News ///// Speed News ///

Woke up yesterday, bunny on the lawn. Woke up today, bunny on the lawn. See pic of bunny:

Question ~ will there be a bunny on the lawn tomorrow?

Buddy who has four kids, lost wife, hasn't cried...One of the twins broke his arm.

I pretty much like everybody, but some people I admire with ease....Here's my buddy's web page, he's one of the coolest people I know, plus we did graphic design together.

Only cold water coming out of the facet this morning - washed my hair in the kitchen sink with kettle water, rinsed with the veg spray, when I say it was painfully cold, I mean it was PAINFULLY COLD. The furnace guy is here right now.

Porcupine fell out of tree in front of us while biking with Omar the other day, see pic of fallen porcupine:

My epiphany has been like Christmas morning with a BMW in the laneway and a big red bow on top and keys in the ignition - being properly motivated helped.

Got a message from the OPP (Police). They are doing an investigation and want to talk to me. That should be interesting.

Recently, I have had retribution of sorts from four people who did things that made me or Omar feel really bad. One from work, one from Omar's school and two from a friend.

5 Comments:

Blogger crse said...

Wow! Bunnies on the lawn seem to be foretelling! Cant wait to hear about the police! Remember what we tell norm, when the police show up, it doesnt matter what you are doing, you need to stop.

Monday, 14 May, 2007  
Blogger nancycle said...

crse - Yeah, well the bunnies, they're springy all right....The one I saw flattened on the road from the mid section down maybe not so much....That's hilarious what you wrote re: Norm & the police!! LOL!

Tuesday, 15 May, 2007  
Blogger Boo said...

did you know...

porcupine quills have a type of antibiotic on them primarily so that when they fall out of trees - which they do often - they won't die from infection in all the woulds they receive from their own quills.

No shit!!!

...also so that other animals won't die from infection so they will remember to STAY AWAY next time.

Tuesday, 22 May, 2007  
Blogger Boo said...

damn - thats "wounds" not "woulds".

sheesh.

Tuesday, 22 May, 2007  
Blogger nancycle said...

boo - wow...it's sort of like trying to hug you!

Tuesday, 22 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home