Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Posteus Erecteus

News Trailers:

My brother and his daughter are off on a cruise together. The benefits to an eleven year old girl as a result of a wedding fallout. ;-)There was a slight issue with tickets, as they didn’t have her listed even though he had all the documentation necessary that showed all transfers were done. No worries, daddy bought a new one and away they went. Grandma had taken her shopping, given her a manicure and pedicure before leaving.

Sens game the other night - Scotiabank Place was PACKED over 19,000 in attendance. Our seats were A - M - A - Z - I - N - G with a great Montreal fan on my right with some Panthers fans beside him, which made for an even more intense game, especially when the Sens scored with 2 seconds left in the game... Even SWEETER was that it was Alfredsson (I just had Alfie sign Omar’s poster - even got to speak to his wife, by phone only, but none the less...the lamenated poster beautiful up in his room). Omar and I were like a couple of idiots yelling our heads off...Most notable was 5,4,3,2,1

W E L O V E C H E E S E ! !

- which provoked smiles from some hip fans below us :D.

In Other News:

Last night, I drove to pick up Omar in the country (Easter Monday means NO daycare). Turns out the other property is up for sale. Mom and I had a nice visit, she is the nicest lady in the whole world - but cross her, one of her family, neglect your children or do wrong by any of us and she’ll see to it you won’t find your way back around until you’ve done your homework and have the formula to prove it. She is MOTHER hear her roar.

Omar was very enthusiastic to show me the trail of the Garder Snake he followed (seemingly everywhere). He says "I have eleven animal friends now Mom!" :-) We caught a glimpse of a Woody Woodpecker on our way to the snail hunt. I just learned it’s called a Pileated Woodpecker. Either way his hair was a mess! We brought several large snails home in a big ole mason jar, they all had attached to the glass by bed time and yes, of course we named one "Gary the Snail".

In Bike News:

Thumbs up on the MEC chain washer and seat pack. Chain washer was VERY easy to use and of course anyone who knows me knows if it’s not biodegradeable I’m gonna get a guilt ulcer, so yes the cleaner gets a thumbs up too. The seat pack with expandable zipper is awesome! Attaches and detaches with ease, roomie enough to hold fix it gear, scoobie snacks and with the expandable zipper portion, even fit my outer shell pants when I got too hot and had to peel.

Once I get that Forerunner figured out I’ll put in my 2 cents on that one too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Canada said...

Who knew you had to wash your bike chain? Shit, I have been neglecting a whole other area of cleaning!!!

Tuesday, 18 April, 2006  
Blogger nancycle said...

...You're suppose to clean your house?...Does it run better?

Saturday, 22 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home