Saturday, May 20, 2006

Don't Flatter Yourself

The house is clean, oil changed in car, did my 1.5hr skate, went for the YUMMIEST facial. Tatiana looked at my skin under a microscope and said it looks like 17yr olds skin! Then she went on and on about my body…I was like, don’t worry, I’ll be back! LOL It’s such a pleasure to find someone who knows how to use their hands properly and the products were to die for. I’ll be scheduling a pedicure and manicure after the marathon – oh, and a relaxation massage.

The yard, the flowers everything is looking really good – thanks to help from my mom. The seed all went down yesterday and with all this rain it will make the job much easier. There is a Blue Jay hanging out back there right now. Pretty.

Last night I entertained friends, small group, six in total we enjoyed wine and pizza, movies, relaxing, easy as it was rather short notice. Also got the barbeque set up and will do the pool one the weather changes.

Omar is mixing up homemade playdough THE BEST recipe EVAH that will be part of the fun we have planned for the kiddies up in the country on this rainy day. We will be grilling veggies, steaks etc etc…. around suppertime we will add a few more family members who have come in from out of town. My cousin and her daughter have been making regular visits as the seventeen-year-old daughter’s best friend is in the hospital with cancer. So tonight will be a LIFT HER SPIRITS night!!! That’s the theme and we put the finishing touches on the planning last night at what is becoming a regular Friday night Pizza Night. This plan is in addition to another working plan that friends and family are involved in. Which is keeping my brother busy and uninvolved for the next several months.

I’m sad to report that I did sent Grog Moot an email telling him that my little guy was sad and missing him. His response was angry, short and dismissive. He took my correspondence as a manipulative means to get in touch with him again and rekindle something. I think he made it clear that he didn’t want to continue our relationship when he stopped calling before Christmas. A friend suggested I send him this this. LOL! If he only knew…. Yesterday we found a musical Christmas ball imbedded into the lawn. It must have landed in the snow after we all went to welcome Santa come in on the train. Anyhoo, lil grunt brought it to me telling me that it made him sad cause it reminded him of Moot. Then this morning as Omar tidied the basement after last nights gathering he brought up one of his favourite motorcycles and told me that he cried when he found it because it reminded him of Moot and Moot didn’t even say goodbye.…It was part of a big package of toy motorcycles that Moot had given Omar when they first met. I tried to explain to Omar that Moot must really be in a bad place if he can’t even summon up the courage to say goodbye to a seven year old. Omar’s reply “yeah, he must be in hell”.

I wonder if this would help, telling Omar: Imagine if Moot had been hit by a train, splattering his brains everywhere, eyeballs shot out of his head, teeth sprinkled here and there, well if he were dead, he would want you to enjoy his memory and all the wonderful nice things he did with you and for you. He wouldn't want you to be sad, we would want you to celebrate his life and your time together.

You know, the train hitting him and body parts flying about is optional.

2 Comments:

Blogger Boo said...

How about "Moot was only pretending when he did all those nice things for us (the asshole)"

Tuesday, 23 May, 2006  
Blogger nancycle said...

Yikes!

Are you suggesting he did those nice things for Omar just to get to me?

Egad.

Say it ain't so Joe, please...

If that's true or even possible, HOW unfeeling would someone have to be?!!!

Oh Boo...

Thursday, 25 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home