Friday, May 26, 2006

HO YEAH MAMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Put the kettle on!

I've been busy. Marathon on Sunday. Cold hits Tuesday. Yada, yada, yada.

Here's where things heat up. Business. Work. Oh sweet B'jezez candy IN! How much fun IS it when you're havin FUN? Ever play tennis? Mmm Hmm. Ever hold two of those fuzzy balls in your hand and then SLAM one over the net? Yeah. :-)

From the spoon that stirs the latte bay bee.

If I wasn't so sick I'd be excited.

That's all I can say about that. Call me if you want to know more. ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Canada said...

well, it's 1 am. And I wanna know more!! But I figure we won't be friends if I call now. So. . . hope you enjoy your rest, and that your cold is getting better, and I'll talk to you in a few hours!

Saturday, 27 May, 2006  
Blogger nancycle said...

I trust that the theatre was entertaining Mrs. 1am poster. Cold has moved to my chest, can't believe I will be skating like this tomorrow! LOL!! Oh well, nothing drugs can't suppress. ;-) In the spirit of maintaining our friendship and on the off chance hubby insisted that you sleep in this morning I will wait for your call.

Saturday, 27 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home