Sunday, December 31, 2006

Country Livin' Part THREE

There's something truly magical about being up in the country. I lose track of all sense of time and switch over to the automatic pilot of play. It's sheer genius. So, naturally, my family are all shuffling me around to house after house of what's for sale up there. Get me a pitchfork; I think it's all over for me. I might end up looking like one of these women!



I tried my hardest to get a not-so blurry picture of the neighbor up on his flying machine. My brother told me to head out for a ride with him, but there was no way in hell I was going up on that thing. "I did it" wasn't quite incentive I needed. Instead, I give you the kids on a snowmobile. Welcome to redneck country!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as long as you dont start taking weeks off work to kill and hang your game in your yard, i think you are on the urban side still...

Sunday, 31 December, 2006  
Blogger nancycle said...

well, I took a week off work to kill time and post it in my blog, does push me over the edge?

Sunday, 31 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home