Saturday, June 24, 2006

Clickity Click Barba Trick


I mean really, what's the matter with me? I'm clearing out some things upstairs, tossing out some stuff, moving other stuff around from room to room when I come across my nursing bra. Keep it, toss it...??? GAK! While I have ZERO need for a nursing bra, I find myself struggling to give it away. Unwilling to part with it, I tuck it deep-deep into my nether regions of my "delicates" drawer. Then it hits me. A wave of guilt washes over me. Someone, somewhere could really use this nursing bra. I reason that if I ever need a nursing bra, I could buy another one...Without thinking, I bring the white plastic clip of the "quick release" boobie portion to it's counterpart and upon hearing that familar "click" sound - I burst into tears!!! I mean really, what's the matter with me?!

Canada, Clara and Corwin were - awesome - as always, your children are forever welcome to come over. They always leave me with something that leaves me smiling. If it's not Corwin humming merrily away from the bathroom while putting his swim trunks on, it's his sayings "I'm gonna blast outta here", "let's rock and roll gang" :) ... He's so...Happy. Both of them - maybe it's a twin thing ;).

Corwin: Omar you're a really correct kid
Omar: Huh?
Corwin: You know, you know a lot of things
Omar: Oh, yeah. OK, let me tell you about metamorphisis.....

I'm still plowing through the left overs of last night's sleep over and about to push it all away and see what the trails have to offer. I was up L-A-T-E doing A's hair (turned out great) and a gave her a quicky pedicure - she graduates on Tuesday and was chosen to lead the school with MC duties. Little C - fell asleep without his soother and Omar played Big Brother helping him get ready for bed and even read him a story. He was still complaining of a sore throat and a little cough but it seems to be getting better.

Peace out friends! Time to nurse myself with some Paul Simon and a ride.

1 Comments:

Blogger Canada said...

you know that you and I are the only two people in the world who remember this show, right? Hubby always thinks I'm talking about Babar. Right - since when did a princely elepahnt morph into anything?

Wednesday, 28 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home