Friday, June 09, 2006

All You have to do is BREATH

"Let's Impeach The President" by Neil Young


What a great song. Story of my life..


Working my tailfeathers off over here to "Blow At High Dough" by The Tragically Hip.

Boogin' down to "Another Brick In The Wall (Part II)" by Pink Floyd. Another benefit of being single, or for that matter alone. Any dancing can be a free expression unemcumbered.

There's quite nothing like working to music. Sadly the online doesn't align with the onradio. Regardless, waking my son up to Zeppelin has it's merits. So does being single. It just might be the perfect existance.

I'm going to discuss business ideas over a bowl of Pho in about 15min. I've pumped out a few pearls, real jewels if I do say so myself in my peach luck an'all.

For now, I shall close off with "Solsbury Hill" by Peter Gabriel playing in the background.

Harmpf. Lunch meeting with just called, will be 5/10 minutes late...

OH! I want to share this amazing site for kids:

http://www.campsite24.ca/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home