Monday, October 23, 2006

FAWTS

Omar: I know how to make fawts.

Me: Really?!..How?

Omar: You need to eat a snack and sit on a blue carpet cross-legged.

Me: What if I sit on a red carpet?

Omar: Red carpets will work too.

Me: Omar, what colour is the carpet in your classroom?

Omar: Blue.

Me: Unhuh. (leaning in with a diabolical grin, I whisper) Ever let one rip at school?

Omar: Yeah, but I had to pretend it wasn’t me or I’d be embarrassed.

Me: Right. That happens more than you’d believe.

Omar: I fawted in the hall one day and it echoed.

Me: Good one.



Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Dave2 said...

What was in that snack?? :-)

Monday, 23 October, 2006  
Blogger nancycle said...

I wish I had asked that question!

Cauliflower and Broccoli perhaps...I'm desperately trying to avoid talking about chamber reloads and the effectiveness of my snack packing abilities.

My blog entries are even grossing ME out right now!

Monday, 23 October, 2006  
Blogger nancycle said...

Follow up: He says that the snack has to be "real food". In our terms that means a "healthy snack".

Monday, 23 October, 2006  
Blogger crse said...

You are so good for my parenting esteem. I feel much less guilty about teaching norm to giggle like a emotionally retarded twelve year old whenever the passage of gas takes place in our vicinity...

Monday, 23 October, 2006  
Blogger nancycle said...

crse - Farting will never cease to be funny in my family.

Monday, 23 October, 2006  
Blogger wafelenbak said...

*snort*
Totally cute & funny.
I laugh when my cat farts, and the poor little thing looks utterly confused.
Between that and wanting to dress my child up in a chicken costume on a regular basis, I'm going to be a terrible mother. ;)

Tuesday, 24 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home