Tuesday, May 22, 2007

LGS - What I KNOW about you now...


Some men gottem', some men don't.

When I prompted Lone Grey Squirrel with this: 'I would be interested to know your interpretation of the song and when you write: "...seem to carry a message at several different levels.." are you able to elabourate on this?'

Well I can assure you, he's gottem.

I will add that for very personal reasons right now, which I will not go into, to see a man displaying courage, is just what I needed to see. If even to know that it IS indeed possible.
:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lone Grey Squirrel said...

**Shocked***
***Speechless***
**Embarassed**
***Blushing***

Eeeeeep! Thanks.....I think.

Tuesday, 22 May, 2007  
Blogger nancycle said...

LGS - *laughing* Sorry, didn't mean to offend! I think the picture is HILARIOUS and that you should be ***proud*** of yourself.

Nancy :)

Tuesday, 22 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home