Sunday, April 23, 2006

Who says you can't window shop while you window clean?

Cleaning day requires zero makeup, damp hair up in a clip and only that I've showered and therefore smell great. Clothes need not match, nor be fashionable hence can be picked for mere colour combination alone. Jogging pants are encouraged.

Omar and I have a breakfast not only fit for a king, but also KING sized. Eating on TV tables while watching


CANADIAN RUGBY which makes everything go down quite nicely...If you've seen our Canadian Rugby team in action, you know exactly what I mean ;-).

Watching England play is never a waste of time. No-no-no... Seeing these men play with their England Rose over their hearts is just an additional bonus.





This infused with that Moore's BIG & TALL commercial where picturing all the models naked comes wayyy too easy.



Hmm. MMmm. I love cleaning day. :D

5 Comments:

Blogger Canada said...

Now see, I just stay in my pyjamas for cleaning day, then shower when I'm done (getting all sweaty and having to shower again is an option, but why dirty more clothes when the p.j.s are goin' in the wash anyway?!)

Sunday, 23 April, 2006  
Blogger nancycle said...

There was no way I could break a sweat cleaning today. It was mostly light stuff, bike maintenance, hamster cage clean out, veggie cut up etc. And remember, even if I HAD made it to the vacuuming, it's not a SPORT like it is for you ;-) ... Heck I even took a nap for an hour in the afternoon. Ever since Omar was born, I simply CAN NOT function without a shower in the morning.

Sunday, 23 April, 2006  
Blogger Canada said...

napping. . . North Americans are so backward when it comes to napping. It's a lost art here, but well preserved in Europe - at least in the Mediterranean countries. SO what if most of them don't think that stop lights are anything more than a suggestion? The napping just makes it all so much more . . . civilized!

Monday, 24 April, 2006  
Blogger nancycle said...

OK. Now you have my interest. Do tell. If there is a way that I can improve my napping, I want to know about it! ~;-)

Wednesday, 26 April, 2006  
Blogger Boo said...

I have got napping down to a science. I actually fall asleep better in the middle of the afternoon than at night.

I should be Spanish.

Wednesday, 03 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home