Thursday, October 26, 2006

Here I Am Looooooove Me

Explain what ended your last relationship? An Ogre with no feelings. Apparently I'm not worthy of love. I'm thinking of turning gay - all men are the same.

When was the last time you shaved? This morning.

What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? Getting dressed for work.

What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Getting dressed for work.

Are you any good at math? Yes. Math is an art form, complex, rich and fluid. But I don't work well under pressure!

Your prom night, what do you remember about it? My boyfriend matched his bow tie and cumber-bun to my baby blue satin strapless dress. He and his buddy pulled a dine'n dash at the Chateau Laurier. My girlfriend and I were oblivious and wondered why the waiter came running out to the lobby looking around frantically. When the guys rushed us out of the hotel, then then scene became apparent. A Bonnie and Clyde moment for Scotty and I for sure. I don’t remember being angry…for too long…

Do you have any famous ancestors? Bloodline to Grace Kelly is the word on the street. My grandmother came to Canada from Ireland by boat in the early 1900's. I have yet to trace that one.

Have you had to take a loan out for school? I did years ago until the money from Great-Great Auntie Grace came trickling in.


Do you know the words to the song on your MySpace profile? I thought MySpace was for kids - who knew?

Last thing received in the mail? Money.

How many different beverages have you had today? One, I'm working on my coffee.

Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine? I left a doosey last night on ML’s machine ranting about dog shit…Turns out their beast shit all over their son's carpet.

Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? Boy George! HA!~ The boy I went with, his father had the lighting contracts for big concerts, so he would get back stage passes. I’m such an ass that I didn’t let him put his sweaty little hands all over me and go to Chris De Burg with him. I thought it was wrong to go with a boy I wasn’t attracted to. (I didn't know he liked me-liked me at Boy George, I thought we were just friends, so that was ok).


Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? I might play in the sand, bury my feet in it if it's warm, depends on the sand. Last time I was at the Ocean, my traveling companion and I took a nap on the sand.

What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had? A tie between braces & wisdom teeth removal.

What is out your back door? Wooden stair/deck the kind that came with the home... My backyard, garden, a sick tree, a Lilac bush, a big bald spot where the pool was, some Noma lights and the arbour my mom and I built.

Any plans for Friday night? Skating perhaps, I hear that Veronica Mars is on and you're not cool if you don't watch it you know.

Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? I love the ocean and I never thought about what it does to my hair. My mom taught me that the flips and turns that my hair did were "natural". I think that was suppose to be a good thing, hard to say, growing up with my brother was harsh.


Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns? The Beavers are selling them at this time of year, so I’m sure I’ll end up buying some.

Have you ever been to a planetarium? No. It's been on my goal list for over 15 years now.

Do you re-use towels after you shower? Yup. One for my hair and one for my body.

Some things you are excited about? My upcoming trip to TO, seeing Omar tonight, my future.

What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? Jell-O (note proper spelling according to Dave at Blogography). I don’t eat Jello. But plan on having a backyard kiddy pool of Jello this summer.

Describe your keychain(s)? Must I? I have three. One has a small climbing sling with a bright yellow whistle, one has a blue carabiner to detach home from car, one has home and car together with a BIG “N” and my last name engraved on it (to make it easy for the thieves to find me of course) and a big “first letter of my last name” in gold that turns inside a brushed silver casing.

Where do you keep your change? In a special little drawer designed for change in my car. In a special pocket in my bag and in an open gold box in my bedroom.


When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people? Largest group was at Dale Carnegie obout twelve years ago.

What kind of winter coat do you own? Heli Hanson for skiing, leather Danier for work, MEC bomber for booting around and playing in, Yamaha for skidooing and one real beater if I’m actually working (like snowblowing) or doing anything outside I’ll get dirty doing (yes, I know snow is clean, but the smell of gasoline and/or rips happen) or playing with the dog.

What was the weather like on your graduation day? HOT! I remember perspiring while getting ready.

Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? Closed. I’m afraid the dog will go downstairs and PISS on the carpet in the middle of the night so I trap him in with me like a huge crate.
Besides, how will I hear the killer creep in if there's no door knob to turn? I need a head start to reach for my gun you know.



Thanks to Dave, who thanked Adena for this meme.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave2 said...

You are so totally welcome! :-)

Uhhh... what's with the pool of Jell-O?? Do I dare ask?

Thursday, 26 October, 2006  
Blogger nancycle said...

To play in of course!

Friday, 27 October, 2006  
Blogger crse said...

i.love.your. blog. its just that simple.

Friday, 27 October, 2006  
Blogger nancycle said...

Oh crse - BIG WET SHLOPPY KISS!

(that was good for me, was that good for you??)

Friday, 27 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home