Wednesday, October 25, 2006

What Next?

New? New. What's new?

My dear old friend, the boy who never stopped chasing - the one with the investment property. He suddenly got married and suddenly divorced as I just learned. Turns out the woman of his dreams, honestly the closest Angelina Jolie look-a-like I have ever seen happened to be a stripper (incidently with over $25,000 of plastic surgery - lips, teeth, boobs...). My friend just sold investment property #2 and has #1 rented. In thirty days, he'll have no place to live because investment property #2 sold. I've offered him a room if he needs it.

In other news...I'm really enjoying my new job. Today I spend the day shadowing another rep, we did some rounds, had a nice lunch at a pub, he wants to introduce me to a friend of his, but I still don't feel ready for that. We swung by his place, he cleaned some cat puke while I played his guitar. He has a baby boy on the way and has done a great job on the house, with special detail to the baby's room. We did a little business, then finished up the afternoon in a relaxing fashion on the road then back to head office. I LOVE working with men. LOVE-LOVE-LOVE-LOVE-LOVE it. What a refreshing change. Setting up has consumed most of my time lately, but that's ok with me. That good ole work ethic of mine kickin' in...I have to admit, I really have been enjoying this new job, the people, the interaction, the vibe ~ but they sure do drink alot!

In other-other news....My family has begun to put some ever-so-slight pressure on me to move to the country. I think they're concerned about my travel time and having my son taken care of....If I lived out there it would be easier on everyone. Everyone but me. I told them I have no intensions of living in the country and being single. I consider myself to be quite independant, but that's pushing it. I'll be in TO on training for a week at the end of Oct - I'll miss Halloween. C'est la vie. Woman has to work and halloween in TO with a bunch of friends will be a whole lotta fun.... ... ... .... ................................... .. .... . . ... . . . . . . . . ............. . . . . . . . . . . . .................... . . . ....

Listening to Unchained Melody : Sarah MacLaughlin.... Norah Jones : Turn me on . . . . . . ............ . . . . . . . . . ... .... .... ...... .. .. . . ........... . . . ............. . . . . ....... . . . . . . . . . .... ..... . ....... .... ... .. . ................. ..... . . . .. ............. .................................. .... . . . . . . . . . . ....... ... . .

..

.... . . .

.

.


come awayyyyyyyyyyy with me.....



:)

p.s. Did I mention that I came home to A BIG HEAP OF DOG CRAP??

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Canada said...

And you "offered him a room." How very . . . friendly of you!!!!

There will be NO moving to the country. No way, nu-uhn, no how. Simply not going to happen.

right?

Thursday, 26 October, 2006  
Blogger nancycle said...

Reading into this I see: How very ... STUPID? of you?

Yeah, the place is like a frickin half way house. If it's not a 16 yr old with a baby, or a Japanese student it's an ole friend.

I need some work done around the place. His design skills are pretty damn good and besides he's in a bind and I have room.

The country seems to want me more than the city damn it! No accounting for taste, they'll take any sort of reject, stray, farm animal, delinquent out in the country ;0).

It may be a matter of child care - the traveling with this job will take me away for over a month of time throughout the year.

Time will tell.

Thursday, 26 October, 2006  
Blogger Canada said...

Not how very stupid, darling, but how very practical, as said friend was interested in you, yes? And it might be nice to have a man around!!! (can you open this jar of pickles, Mr Strong Man? *bats eyelashes*)

Thursday, 26 October, 2006  
Blogger nancycle said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Thursday, 26 October, 2006  
Blogger nancycle said...

OH CANADA! *blushes*

He did mention something about not being able to live with me because he would not be able to resist needing to help me .... with those things that a woman needs help with .... *bats eyelashes*

Thursday, 26 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home