Friday, November 10, 2006

GAY THEY'RE ALL GAY!!!!

From time to time I invite Omar's dad for supper or send him home something frozen or we do "family night" or he'll treat for breakfast after hockey. Tonight I invited him to come skating with Omar and I. Omar loves these nights. While the little one skated around The Rock Star and I yakked about his boyfriend and his family's reaction to him "coming out" six months ago as well as his feelings surrounding it. While he does things from time to time that frustrate the hell out of me, we're both pretty lucky not to have lost "the friendship". We had a good laugh about one of the many nights at the clubs....So many nights at clubs.....So many musicians......So much time...So many memories!

I told him that I think The Ogre might have been gay too - no other explaination really.

I'm convinced. They're all gay.

I need Chocolate.

Lots of Chocolate.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger crse said...

i think im going to use this to justify every incident where i was rejected or dumped while i was single. Damned if it doesnt make me feel better!

Saturday, 11 November, 2006  
Blogger nancycle said...

crse - Strangely it doesn't make me feel any better. :-(

Sunday, 12 November, 2006  
Blogger Canada said...

"They're all gay". Hmmm . . . it sounds remarkably like the choir I'm in!!

Glad you guys had a nice time, I'll try to call before I leave for KC.
xo

Sunday, 12 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home