Saturday, November 04, 2006

Jiggity-Jig

Home from "explanding" my brain....My proof-reader became a billionaire and has taken early retirement it seems...

WOW! What a week!!! What a fantastic group!!! This is the first time that I've travelled for work and I must say it was a successful adventure all around.

Great speaker from the US, entertaining, stretch limos and more Martini's than this gal's had in a lifetime. What made the stay even more comfortable was that I received a private room.

I came home to the most adorable little boy who'd been running a fever and had lost a tooth. We spent the night playing together and cuddling.

I haven't unpacked yet, but have started with my wish lists for today, for next week and for 2007.
NOW.
My son is asking me to find one of these:

























For his:

























With THIS as his ultimate goal:






Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger crse said...

welcome home! you were sorely missed!

Sunday, 05 November, 2006  
Blogger Canada said...

Glad you're back! Hoping Omar is feeling better - seems to have gone around as both Corwin and Clara were off sick on Friday.

Looking forward to our cooking class tomorrow night. I'll call alter to make plans for time, etc.
xo

Monday, 06 November, 2006  
Blogger nancycle said...

crse - thanks darlin'!

canada - I sit here stuffed, top button undone. Wooooooweee!! That was good cookin'!

(glad your kiddies are healthy and happy once more)

Tuesday, 07 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home