Saturday, December 02, 2006

GOOFY GOOBERS UNITE!!!!!

The Leah wall toppled over this morning. I try to anticipate it every year, but days pile up and I put it all behind me. Days of missing, days of trying to forget and then somewhere close to the anniversary date as I come too close to that teetering wall of grief, it tumbles over on me and transforms into raining tear drops like those passing rain showers that we experienced that time in Jamaica... I wonder how I could honour my love for her when times like this come around, but I’m at a loss. I’m terrified to see her hubby or the kids. I never want to go back to that day ever again. I hate to be petrified by fear. Damn. Damn Life. I could go to Montreal. Or I could do nothing at all and build little walls all year.

OR. ORRRRRR…..I could make a point of heading out today and buy some glass! (We used to cut glass together amongst many other completely legal activies :-))


In other news….

You don’t need a license to drive a sandwich. You really don’t.


For all you bubble blowing babies, here’s a movie that will
knock your socks off.


A story for
REAL men

THE SPONGEBOB MOVIE




Sorry….But it just never gets old at our place! I don’t know how many times we’ve seen it. For those who haven’t seen it, you’re missing “The Hoff” and the immortal transcending wisdom that only Sponge Bob Square Pants can deliver.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Canada said...

{{{Nancycle}}}

I know you have a rough time around the anniversary. I'm here for you.
xo

Sunday, 03 December, 2006  
Blogger nancycle said...

Shanks Shweetheart!

It's words like those that help me float on by.

:) :) :)

Tuesday, 05 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home