Friday, December 01, 2006

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Heart Failure...

Or ... "It's beginning to look a lot like whiplash..." Sing that one on the way into the office.


How does my week end?


I’ll tell ya. The freezing rain started around noon in the East end, after traveling back to our Branch in the West end was NO problem. I’m thankful that mom and X helped me out, I had asked if they could get the “snow boots” put on my car while I was in Toronto a few weeks ago.

Here’s the hairy part. Back at the branch I walk in early afternoon and Dori-doll tells me she put the travel plans on my desk, I leave on Sunday.

Travel plans?! Sunday?!

YEAH. I’ve been booked to leave on Sunday for two weeks!

Well, that’s not gonna happen.
I told our Branch Manager that I was still breathing, but I needed his help to sort this out - he did and told me not to worry about it. I might go down for a day or two max. But one day travel notice? Somebody screwed up. …. Gosh, I hope it wasn’t me…;-)

The snow hit! Two to three inches fell sometime between 3pm and 5pm today. Omar put on his snow pants and boots before we left day care tonight and jumped outta the car before it had even come to a stop. Right now, he’s out in the backyard with his dog , his sled and the Canada hat he earned running the 1km on Canada day (it's sooo cute). “I’m building a fort mom!” Smiles all around.

Happiness is, SNOW!


Oh...gotta go. The Prince wants hot chocolate outside in his "fort" (I think he's under the stairs).

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Canada said...

Oh, that picture makes your backyard look like a fairytale!!!

Sunday, 03 December, 2006  
Blogger nancycle said...

Yeah, the grub infested grass is only inches below that beautiful blanket of snow ;).

I'm putting in a rink this year too! :D

Tuesday, 05 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home