Thursday, April 27, 2006

Annnd what's so good about it?


WhooooooowooOOO...

WhoooooooooowooOOO...

WhoooooooooowooOOO...


It’s 5:15 in the frickin morning.

Loathsome little bird.

My mother pointed out to me yesterday morning that the “sweet little bird doesn’t seem to have a mate, normally I see them in twos”….”I heard it cooing early this morning, did you hear it?”

>:-[

Yes, in fact I did. There’s a remedy for that, at 5:15:48 this morning I was certain of that. It’s a called a gun.




AND THEN, IT HIT ME.




The miserable, awful truth.


I had become the bizarre jaded roommate in Failure to Launch.

(I actually happen to be a fan of hers since I’m one of the few that actually enjoys Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy – she plays Trillium)


I’m not quite ready for a gun.

Yet.

But tomorrow’s another day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Canada said...

Too funny - before I got to the part where you mentioned it, I was thinking "she's the crazy bird-killin' roommate"!

Could be worse, it could be a crow or a starling! At least mourning doves are soothing, not raucous.

And you could always borrow Mr Jeeper's potato cannon!

Thursday, 27 April, 2006  
Blogger nancycle said...

I'll have you know my family carries a full array of Potato Guns.

Our ancestors situated in the rolling hills Bossus-lez-Rumigny, Rumigny, Ardennes, France were makers of artillery, with a coat of arms, which stealthily shows our prowl ness.

If that BIRD SHALL DIE IT WILL BE OF OUR FAMILIES POTATO GUN AND NO OTHAH~!

(Ok, the family crest may show a swan and MAYBE we breed them...We're a big family)

Friday, 28 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home