Sunday, April 23, 2006

"I MISS MOOT"

This is the "I miss Moot" post. (Grog-Moot, Groan and Grunt aka "Lil' Grunt" aka Omar).

Beginning yesterday and carrying straight through till bedtime I am being asked why can't we call him? will you mail my letter? I miss Moot ....*sigh-sigh-sigh*. Even lamenting to his best buddy "Larry" last night while watching the game...a breathy, I miss Moot...

"You're going to mail my letter right mom?"...

"Maybe I'll call him tomorrow, can I call him?"...

"I'm going to fold it so the good stuff is hidden inside"...

The "appeal" to Moot is written in bubble letters and reads as follows:








(Omar draws a heart)
to Moot
from Omar

(inside)

I mis you A lot!!!

are you comin









*he draws a heart with an arrow through it*

BAK!








*he draws his favourite new "crazy S" which looks just like this Suzuki logo*

from Omar
to Moot







XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I asked him what he missed about Moot. He answered with an earnest, "EVERYTHING!".

This all came to "an end" during prayers. We are laying on our backs and I am talking to God about feeling guilty about having water when there are people who don't have clean drinking water and I use it to rinse my dishes....This is interrupted by Omar elbowing me in the BOOB no less "OW! Omar! That hurt!! You just elbowed my in the breast"...."oh, sorry, I thought that was your elbow" :-/ "that was warm and squishy, are elbows warm and squishy?!" .... "well (whispering) I just wanted to remind you to pray about Moot"...

HUFF.

I was instructed to have our angels (we have two I am told) fly over and talk to HIS angels. Then HIS angels are to tell him to call Omar.

~ SO SIMPLE ~

p.s. Kiddo also asked to see "Petrock". Yeesh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home