Monday, April 24, 2006

Nothing Man

This is my place to laugh, to vent, to support myself, to cheer, to reminisce, to cry, to unload, to create, to grow wings, to express, to learn, to find truth, to free feelings, to be silly, to be self righteous.

All that said, I am observant of how men learn to treat women from their fathers. What burns my ass, no doubt is from me resisting the ugly truth of life by sitting down while truths pull me forward.

Taking a stand on what I wrote below and saying that I find it doubly sad that parents who abandon their children, and those children who know how that feels, will still, repeat the performance, even when options are as vast and endless as our imaginations.

Why people want to fill children’s hearts with sadness is far-far beyond me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home