Monday, May 28, 2007

Fish Heaven

Friday was a big day at work, big client - boardroom stuff, so although I was feeling sad, I needed to go in. I was having a really hard time with something, (missing a couple of girls to be precise)....well, you know when someone asks you "how are you" and that's all it takes to reduce you to tears? Well, that was me on Friday - the most inopportune time to be emotional. I told one of my work buddies that my gloominess was due to the fact that the fish died that morning. Both of us knowing the fish story was just that ~ a fish story - he sent this to me:




It reads:
Guess what? I'm having a fine time up here in fishy heaven.
I'm not sure if he meant for the scan to come through upside down or not, but as far as I'm concerned, that was perfect!
Thanks Jiver. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger crse said...

Im so sorry friday was painful! Yay to Jiver for finding a way to make you smile.

Wednesday, 30 May, 2007  
Blogger nancycle said...

crse - yeah, Jive rocks. Thanks hun :)

Thursday, 31 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home