Saturday, April 29, 2006

Will Lightening Stike the Same Place Twice?



Not likely. Any by Lightening I mean Tampa Bay. NHL fever is at it's highest - all week on game nights children line the streets of my neighbourhood - even as I type this three young Sens fans are situated across from my house waving GO SENS GO!!! signs, cars honking, fans cheering...All while I consume a bowl of Pho that IS bigger than my head.

Earlier this week when Redden missed a game after his mom's death to cancer, he was back in the following game and played with heart. I made sure to buy Omar a gold medallion with Wade's picture on it. I explained how Wade got right back out on the ice and had an amazing game. Omar "got it".

I'm going out to party tonight (Imagine THAT!?!) after all, it is HOCKEY night in CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I mention Phase One of the Loft turns Yoga / Zen room is complete...As I type this from the family room on the main level. Ahhh yes. There's still a way to go, but tomorrow's another day. :-)




GO SENS GO!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Canada said...

Yay for the Pho!!! It looks delicious. The hockey. . . well, you know my feelings on the matter (yes, I AM Canadian - I'm just missing the ice/puck gene). ;-)

Wednesday, 03 May, 2006  
Blogger nancycle said...

No excuses! I think it's a form of child abuse. Really, the shame of not involving your children in this uniquely Canadian National Sport that is hosted in your very community. SIGH. Shocked really...And you call yourself Canadian?

Pho? No Pho for you!

Sunday, 07 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home